A natural pearl begins its life inside an oyster’s shell, however, when an intruder such as a grain of sand or bit of floating food, slips in between one of the two shells of the oyster, in order to protect itself from irritation, the oyster will quickly begin covering the uninvited visitor with layers of nacre; layers upon layers of nacre, also known as mother-of-pearl, it will coat the grain of sand until the iridescent gem, Pearl, is formed. Cultured pearls are made in the same way, the only difference is that instead of accidental circumstances, a “pearl farmer” embeds a grain of sand into the mollusk.
Garden is a rich well cultivated region for nurturing and this is likened to the nurturing, watering, cradling, comforting and monitoring of our little treasures until they blossom into the beautiful flowers they are destined to be.
Pearls Garden aims to nurture children from inception through various natural developmental phases & experiences allowing these to shape & build their reasoning skills, mould their character, showcase their innate talents & blossom into their own not minding uncomfortable circumstances along the way until they reach their pinnacle.
This deliberate act of nurturing through experiences make us refer to our teachers as “Cultured Pearl Farmers” (CPFs)
Why choose us?
- British & Nigerian Curriculum
- Broad, Flexible and Challenging
- Infused with reasoning skill & problem solving activities
- Thematic Teaching
- Adapted Montessori Principles & Applications
Our Curriculum helps our pupils to;
- Enjoy the learning process
- Build up reasoning , analytical & critical thinking
- Read fluently & accurately with understanding
- Develop love for books
- Develop great spelling skills
- Develop neat & legible handwriting
- Develop listening skills
- Develop mental math skills
- Learn to explore, investigate and deduce logical conclusions
- Uphold good character as a recipe for success
- Blossom into their God given destiny
Runs from 2pm – 3.30pm
Meaningful & fun filled activities such as Music, Ballet, Press Club, Swimming, Arts & Craft, Foreign & Traditional Dance, Beading, Hair Making, Cookery, Readers’ Theatre, etc
- All our classrooms are;
- Bright, Colourful & Stimulating
- Fully Air Conditioned
- Computerized with projectors & Internet to facilitate interactive teaching & learning
- Health Lounge
- Serene environment tucked away from the hustle & bustle of city life
- Secured outdoor play area
P – Perseverance
E – Excellence
A – Appreciation
R – Reliability
L – Leadership
S – Sincerity
- Our teachers are popularly referred to as “Cultured Pearl Farmers” (CPFs) because they create deliberate experiences; fun, tasking & difficult in order to bring out the Pearl in every child.
- We have a dedicated & committed team
- Our CPFs are young & vibrant.
- They are Qualified & Experienced
- They are trained and constantly retrained
- Well managed staff : pupil ratio
We aim to provide a first class learning experience by;
- Applying a realistic & interactive approach to teaching
- Providing fun & memorable learning experience using patient, creative, fun & experienced staff
- Emphasizing early reading & the love of books
- Nurturing of hidden talents through a myriad of extra curricular activities
- Upholding right values through character education
- Promoting analytical reasoning & problem solving skills
- Nurturing a new generation of leaders who are confident, compassionate and of high moral standard.
We’ll handle your child with care!